TRIPURA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Advt. No. 01/2012
COMBINED COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION FOR RECRUITMENT TO MISCELLANEOUS POSTS-2012.
Applications are invited in the prescribed form from bonafide citizens of India for selection of candidates for the under mentioned posts under the Government of Tripura through “The Tripura Combined Competitive Examination” for recruitment to the Miscellaneous Posts:-
01. Panchayat Officer, Gr. B, Non-gazetted under Panchayat Deptt. -Rs.9570-30000/- Pay Band-3 with Grade Pay Rs.2600/- -Essential:- Degree of a recognized University.
02. Panchayat Extension Officer,Gr.C, Non-gazetted under Panchayat Deptt. -Rs.5310-24000/- Pay Band-2 with Grade Pay Rs.2400/- -Essential:- Degree of a recognized University with knowledge of Bengali.
03. Superintendent of Homes, Gr. C, Non-gazetted under Social Welfare & Social Education Deptt. -Rs.5310-24000/- Pay Band-2 with Grade Pay Rs.2400/- Essential:-a)Male Graduate of a recognized University for male Institution/female Graduate of a recognized University for female Institution. b) Knowledge of Bengali/Kak-Barok. -Desirable Qualification: - Degree/Diploma in Social Welfare/Social Work/Social Service.
04. Labour Inspector, Gr.C, Non-gazetted under Labour Deptt. -Rs.5310-24000/- Pay Band-2 with Grade Pay Rs.2400/- i) Essential:-Degree of a recognized University. -ii)Desirable:- Diploma in Social Science.
05. Co-Operative Inspector Gr.C, Non-gazetted under Deptt. of Co-Operation. -Rs.5310-24000/- Pay Band-2 with Grade Pay Rs.2400/- Essential:- a) Graduate of a recognized University or equivalent. b) Knowledge in Bengali language. Desirable:-a) Training in Co-Operation from recognized Co-Operative Training Institute. -b)Development bias and connected with organization, dealing with welfare activities.
06. Group-C, Non- gazetted under Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Deptt. Rs.5310-24000/- Pay Band-2 with -Grade Pay. Rs.2400/- Essential:- i) Graduate of a recognized University. ii) Preferably Commerce Graduate.
Age(for all posts) :-18 to 37 years as on 10-02-2012, relaxable by 5(five) years in case of SC, ST, PH candidates and Government Servants, provided that the Govt. servants of SC/ST/PH category shall not get this relaxation over and above the general relaxation of 5 (five) years available to them.
Rate of Recruitment Fees: - Rs.100/= (Rupees One Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs.50/= (Rupees fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
For More Information