WBPSC Recruitment 2010
PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, WEST BENGAL
Advertisement No. 4 /2010
1. Director of drugs control, West Bengal under department of health and family welfare, govt. Of w.b. - one
2. Posts at govt. Colleges of nursing, West Bengal in West Bengal general service
A. Principal – One (Reserved For St Candidates)
B. Professor – One (Reserved For Sc Candidates)
C. Reader – Five [One Reserved For Sc, One For BC Candidates And One For Persons With Disabilities (Suffering From Blindness Or Low vision)]
3. Deputy director of fisheries (marine fisheries) under the directorate of fisheries, West Bengal - one.
4. Posts in forensic science laboratory, West Bengal in w.b.g.s. Under home (police) department
A. Assistant Director (Ballistics) - One
B. Senior Scientific Officer (Physics) – Two (One Reserved For Sc Candidates)
5. Assistant director of health services (transport), West Bengal in West Bengal general service under the department of health and family welfare – one.
6. Assistant director, handloom and textiles / quality control / textiles under the department of micro & small scale enterprises and textiles, govt. Of West Bengal - one
7. Posts in the seed testing laboratory at barjora in the district of bankura under the department of food processing industries and horticulture, govt. Of West Bengal
A. Seed testing officer – one
B. Assistant seed pathologist - one.
8. Inspecting Officer, Electricity Duty In The Directorate Of Electricity Under Finance (Revenue) Department Government Of West Bengal – Five (One Each Reserved For Sc & St Candidates)
9. District Public Health Nursing Officer In West Bengal General Service – One
10. Environment Officer In The Department Of Environment, Government Of West Bengal - One
11. Homoeopathic Medical Officer In West Bengal Homoeopathic Health Service – One Hundred And Ninety Three (43 Reserved For Sc, 12 For St, 14 For BC Candidates, 6 For Persons With Disabilities)
12. Assistant master (Bengali medium) in the under mentioned subjects (women unsuitable):
A. English : One (Reserved for SC.)
B. Geography : One (Reserved for BC.)
C. Sanskrit : One (Reserved for SC.)
13. Assistant Mistress (Bengali medium) in the under mentioned subjects (men unsuitable):
A. Computer application : Seven (1 each reserved for SC,ST. & BC.)
B. Computer science : Three [1 each reserved for SC. & persons with disabilities (Hearing Impairment)].
14. Assistant Mistress (Nepali Medium) in the Under mentioned subjects (men unsuitable)
A. Nepali : Two (1 reserved for SC.)
B. English : One
C. History : One
15. Assistant mistress in physical education (men unsuitable) : four [1 each reserved for SC & persons with disabilities (blindness or low vision)]
16. Drawing Master (Bengali Medium) : One (Reserved For S.C.)
17. Assistant Chemical Examiner in the Chemical Examination Laboratory under the Excise Department: Nine (3 reserved for SC., 1 each for ST. & BC.)
18. Divisional Fire Officer under the Department of Fire & Emergency Services, Govt. of W.B. : Four (1 each reserved for SC. & ST. candidates).
19. Scientific Officer (Questioned Document Examination Section) under Physics Division of the West Bengal Forensic Science Laboratory under the Home (Police) Department : One (Reserved for SC.)
20. Cultural Research Officer in the Cultural Research Institute under the Backward Classes Welfare Department: Two (1 each reserved for SC. & ST.)
21. Assistant Superintendent (Non-Medical) under the Department of Health & Family Welfare (Medical Administration Branch): Ninety [21 reserved for SC., 5 for ST., 7 for BC. and 3 for Persons with Disabilities ( 1 each reserved for Blindness or Low Vision., Hearing Impairment. & Locomotors Disability or Cerebral Palsy.)].
22. Research Assistant for the West Bengal Legislature Library in the West Bengal Legislative Assembly Secretariat : Two (1 reserved for S.C.)
23. Library Assistant for the West Bengal Legislature Library in the West Bengal Legislative Assembly Secretariat : Six (1 each reserved for SC. & ST.)
24. Draftsman under the Public Health Engineering Department : Thirteen [3 reserved for SC.& 1 each for ST., BC. & Persons with Disabilities (Blindness or Low Vision)].
25. Fishery Extension Officer, Assistant Fishery Officer Etc. in the West Bengal Junior Fishery Service, Grade-II under the Department of Fisheries, Aquaculture, Aquatic Resources & Fishing Harbours, West Bengal : One Hundred Forty Six [32 reserved for SC. , 9 reserved for ST., 10 reserved for BC. candidates and 5 for Persons with Disabilities (1 for Persons with Blindness or Low Vision, 2 each for Hearing Impairment and Locomotors Disability or Cerebral Palsy)]
26. Warder under the Department of Correctional Administration (formerly Department of Jails): Three Hundred Two [71 reserved for S.C., 19 for ST., 22 for BC.,10 for Persons with Disabilities (4 for Blindness or Low Vision and 3 each for Hearing Impairment & Locomotors Disability or Cerebral Palsy)]
27. Female Warder under the Department of Correctional Administration (formerly Department of Jails) : Sixty One [14 reserved for SC., 4 for ST., 5 for BC.,2 for Persons with Disabilities (1 each for Blindness or Low Vision and Hearing Impairment)].
How to Apply
Application may be submitted personally between 11.00 am and 3.30 pm on all working day to the above address of commission office on or before the closing date.
For More Information